Friday 18 June 2010

Keep the little fucker quiet then


 Why are people surprised that when the actions of their by-blows cause grief to other people there are consequences.  You chose to have the fucking brat, not me, so why should I have to listen to the cunting thing screaming.  If you can't control it, keep your fucking legs closed in the first place.
He had been in town, he was fed up and hot and was screaming to get out.
Well, you fucking chose to take him, didn't you.  If it wasn't life or death I'm sure the trip could have waited until the cooler evening or until your bloke got home.  Don't try and turn your poor choices into someone elses fault.
"The driver turned round and said if I did not shut him up we would be thrown off."
Seems fair enough.  He didn't just chuck you off without giving you a chance to silence your brat.
"I tried in vain to keep him quiet as I felt a bit embarrassed." But at the Manadon roundabout, about 30 minutes walk from her house, the bus driver stopped. "He said I had had a warning and must get off. I felt very embarrassed and upset."
And I can ssure you, sweetie, that said embarassment and upset was outmatched tenfold by the relief of the other passengers who had had to put up with your noisesome sprog.  And stop whining about a 30 minute walk too.  First off, your brat is in a buggy, so you haven't got to carry him.  Second, being four months pregnant is hardly difficult.  If you were 8 or 9 months fair enough, but four?  Do fuck off.

Now stop being a whiney little bitch.

No comments: