Friday 11 June 2010

Excuse me sir, your lead is too long...

Excuse me sir, your dog's lead is too long.

And?

Well I'm issuing you with a fixed penalty.

You can go suck a dick if you think I'm paying that.

It's a fixed penalty, sir, and legally you have to pay it.  What is your name?

Not telling you.  Go fuck yourself.

You have to tell me, sir, it's a legal requirement.  Otherwise we wouldn't know who to post the ticket to.

Oh, really?  Well in that case, I repeat, for emphasis, go fuck yourself.

Don't swear at me sir, I'll call the police.

You go ahead you jumped-up little cuntwipe, I'll be long gone by the time they get here.  I can just see them making this a priority call.

I have the power to detain you until they arrive, sir.

Wrong.  You might think that, but if you don't take your hands off me right now, I'll break every finger you've got.  Now fuck the hell off out of my way.

I could go on.  I'm bored now though and I think you get the point.  You can see it happening though.  Completely unenforceable.

No comments: