Thursday 1 April 2010

Achtung! Appel! Recyclingzeit!

Look out Northamptonshire, the fucking Nazis are coming here.  Better get your recycling in order quicksharp or the council gas bills are going to be on the rise.

Recyclers this way! Free lentils and hemp dresses!

Non-recyclers that way!  You're going for a "shower!"
The aim is to encourage residents to recycle by identifying any barriers they face and answering any questions about recycling.
Barrier:  I don't give a flying fuck about recycling.
Question:  What the fuck do you think you can do about it?

I'd rather waste my time making sure that all of my rubbish has no identifying marks on it and leaving it in the middle of the road where you have a statutory duty to clear it up than waste my time sorting my shit into piles for you.

Recycle this, motherfuckers

No comments: