Tuesday 5 January 2010

Please take your authoritarian state and...

... shove it up your fucking arses you imbecilic, cretinous cuntwads.

I'm sick to the back teeth of being told what to do and what not to do, all for the sake of "The Environment (tm)" or "for my own good."  And don't get me started on the fatuous "Think of the Children" routine you emotionally blackmailing fuckpuppets.
  • If I want to use 100W filament lamps (in fact, bin that as I actually use 300W halogens, so suck my dick Hilary Benn) I fucking well will do. Because they're better than the piles of shit you want me to use.
  • If I want to drive the mile to work in the morning because I'm still a little sleepy or don't fancy walking in the rain, I fucking will do. Because it's more comfortable.
  • If I want to get completely shitfaced and drink myself into a stupor I fucking will do. Because it's my fucking body, and (are you ready...) I pay my taxes for the NHS and so expect free treatment.
  • If I want to buy BOGOF offers and then throw one away I fucking will do. Because it's my fucking money and I don't give flying fuck about the waste.
  • If I want to drive at 40 in a 30 I fucking will.  Because there are no fucking coppers on the beat any more to act as a deterrent.
  • If I want to rage against the rise of the dog-fucking bombers called Islam I fucking will.  Because they're NOT a peaceful religion as any glance through their book of stories will show.
  • If I want to eat a salt-laden cholesterol burger from the local burger joint I fucking will.  Because it tastes sooooo fucking good compared with the tufu burgers you bunch of cunts would have us all eating.
I'm bored now.  In short, stop fucking telling me how to live my life.  It's mine.

No comments: